- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed
- You will not be able to save your application part way through and then return at a later time, you'll need to set aside 10 - 15 minutes to complete the whole application
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to confirm your application has been received (we will also contact you about your application status via email)
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for all of your GCSE subjects (particularly important are GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language)
- Details of at least one emergency contact (including email and telephone number) e.g. Mother, Father, Carer etc.
- Your choice of 3 or 4 subjects you would like to study at St Brendan's
St Brendan's Privacy Notice (PDF)
Learning Records Service Privacy Notice (PDF)
If I apply online and then change my mind about the subjects I want to study, what should I do?
You can email any subject changes to email@example.com. Please let us know your full name, date of birth, the subjects you would like to drop and the new ones you would like to take. We will then begin processing these changes. Please note - subject changes will not show on your online account. Please do not submit a new application to change your subject choices.
If I apply online and then change my telephone number / address / email etc, what should I do?
Please pass on your new details to our Admissions Team by contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's important we have up to date records of your contact details as we will be contacting you in the run up to enrolment.
What will happen once I've applied?
Once you have submitted your online application form, you will see a message on the screen stating that it was submitted correctly. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address you give on the application form.